Thursday, June 24, 2010

All Good Things 12/05

Just as my title suggests, all good things come to an end..or at least a pause for awhile.
Everyone is going home or at least to another house because I must go to work tomorrow and get up o'dark early. Sleeping on the couch in the living room is not conducive to a good night's rest when your mom is up at 0330 cooking breakfast, making unavoidable noise and getting ready to go to work. So B is headed to his brother's house for a day and night and then back to Charlotte.
It will be sad for me. I will miss them both and so dislike that work stands in the way of a longer visit. However, that is what I bought in to when I started there and as I have stated before, it is not as though I am not paid well for it. That's cold comfort however when you miss the family.
Tomorrow will start the 6 day work schedule. 3 days, 3 mids.
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment