Friday, June 25, 2010

As Always, I'm fuller'n a Tick.

Had to go to an appt. at 0930 this morning after which time I went to WalMart and then home to put up the cold stuff...stay here while Miss Catt fella sleep in front of her Nature TV set..I had to wait till she woke up so I could close and lock the door. Then, I headed out again on the lookout for a cosmetic. I think that this town is populated by women who have paper white skin same as me. I say that because it is exceeding difficult to find a foundation in a flaxen fair light light color. They are many times sold out of the real light make -ups no matter the brand. That's a bummer. So I came home empty handed.

However I did not come home until I took myself by myself to Shoney's and I had..my sons know what I got without me typing it here..the "Country Fried Steak". That's a slab of like fairly good and unfatty burger if you ask me, breaded and fried..white gravy over it with a baked potato and butter on it. I got me a tad of green beans and some corn too from the hot bar. I couldn't finish the veggies or the meat and even left some of the potato. That's unheard of but..I had come home the first time and ate 2/3's of a coffee filter size amount of Snyder's mustard pretzels. I was starved after the appt and needed something in my belly. Smart move to go to a restaurant right afterward. Smile with tongue out Oh well. And too, I never mind going to restaurants by myself though I seldom have to. I'll go to movies, restaurants and they're lucky to see glorious me, that's how I look at it.

It was the Dr. office I went to this morning and I took a print of that last butterfly I posted in Flickr..he is on a purple flower and his wings are purple too. I gave it to the nurse and she loves it. That was gratifying. Smile

It's hotter'n who dunnit here agaon and I was in a full forehead sweat just getting the groceries in much earlier. Humid is what I should have said.

My foot is 100% better, thank goodness and thank you for the thoughts. Seriously, I needed some sympathy or I w
ould never have brought it up. Red heart

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning, its sooo nice here. I now get e-mail updates when someone comments at my site. Never got that to work before at spaces. Also to keep up with everyone on my dashboard is so easy. Not like searching all over to get all the updates from everyone. I like it here... Glad to hear your foot is doing better. Have a great day. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would always stop by either Cheddars or the Buffet when I had a doctor appt in Champaign. After the agony of a doctor visit we need to treat ourselves. I like your little doodads in the blog and how did you get them there? I am so glad your foot is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your poor foot is better. Hugs an sympathy ;-)
    Treat yourself is fun and I giggled at the cat at her nature tv. The humidity finally left here and believe me I did NOT send it to your place! Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete