Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Aug. 24th 2005

And I'll say something else too, though I am extremely tired and very sleepy. Because of that I am making typos and seeming spelling errors. No one is reading this except the family I would imagine so who cares? ( I'll edit again later, however )
Anyway, after cleaning up the mess the cat made that I wrote of earlier, I just discovered on going to take my shower a few minutes ago that today was moving day for her! That must be why that band of cat thugs was in here earlier I'll be darned! Mystery solved. They were taking dinner apparently a la buffet style and simply forgot to clean up after themselves when they were finished moving the cat's things for her.
What gave them away was the "furniture" moving. What can I mean by that? Simply that on walking into the bedroom I found she had moved her toys from one location to another.
What had been in the living room largely found itself in the spare bedroom. What was in the bedroom was moved to the opposite side of the room.
She is a bag lady though. Bet you didn't know that. We all keep her in ample supply of paper grocery store bags and there she sits. On top or inside..lying in wait to attack your ankles should you forget and move within range of those deadly claws. That reminds me. I gotta take her to the Vet to have her claws trimmed. NO way can I do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment