Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blonde Headed Wimmin

Well, I was in the right place at the right time to have my day brightened a little.
I headed to Wal-Mart to pick up something to make candy for the shift tomorrow and as I was getting out of the car, a guy next to me said.." Ooooh, I love blonde headed wimmin!" I wasn't sure I really heard him right as I was thinking of ingredients so I said an inelegant " huh?" And he repeated his statement. I said " Well, thank you. I'm glad to hear that." He wanted to talk a little more but I just smiled and said to have a great day and headed on in. He was one of the bigger fellas. I like big fellas. He also had a wonderful mustash. (I know I spelled that wrong). Ah well...
Do you know how hard it is to type with a cat's head on the top of the hand that is using the mouse? Just thought I would ask.
Guess I will be using the touch pad instead. That'll foil her!
I don't think my candy came out as well. I accidentally chose semi-sweet chocolate and that just doesn't go down as well as milk chocolate. This may be a batch that will go into the trash. I will try one as soon as they cool and are formed.
I give up. Too much help from this lovely guest at the keyboard.
See ya dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment