Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Grief!


Well, it's late in the day for me but I have been running around out on the town getting stuff done that was put off on the weekend due to business.

I am now waiting on the pest control man to come back as unknown to him or me..when he was here last week for his monthly visit, there were 50 billion of those small ants who were and did swarm ALL over my sink and counter so that when I got up and turned on the light..mercy ME what a sight..disGUSting. There was a knife with peanut butter on it in the sink. They were clustered all over it and expanding their search. The whole house was thoroughly cleaned after church yesterday so there was nothing else of interest for them, to be found. Oh that made my skin crawl. So he'll be back for my HELP! call after his regular rounds, this afternoon.

I detest and despise ants. So I have been having to hang out here waiting on him. That's K with me. Anything to get rid of those disgusting insects. To utilize the time waiting better I spent some time in the bathroom spiffing up the sink and tub and surround. It is gleaming like new.

I have been around on here to see how everyone is..and a few places on Spaces.

5 comments:

  1. I hate ants too but fortunately we haven't had an issue with them in the house. They can fin a tiny bit of food from miles away it seems. I hope you get rid of them soon and easily. It's getting quieter on spaces though that may be just me. Have a great day Carole, it's glorious here so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the poison gets rid of all those little buggers. Icky, icky, icky! I noticed a few around the sink when we were home. Squished each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your having it taken care of. They sure can arrive with jist one crumb on the counter. Have ah great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a cricket in the bathroom yesterday and was parnoid until I caught it. I can imagine how you felt with all of those ants. I hope it is taken care of soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put down some pest stuff about a month ago haven;t seen anything since. Guess it did it's job.: )

    ReplyDelete