Monday, June 28, 2010

Questions for yourselves

  1. What is the nicest sound? One you love to hear?
  2. Of any, if any, bad habits, what is the one you would like to leave behind you?
  3. What is your greatest passion? Hobby, family, work, or any other.
  4. If you could just leave your job, assuming you would like to, would you change careers? What would you be or do?
  5. Have you ever had a day of introspection that was defining enough personally that you made needed changes in your life or career?
  6. What do you do that ensures your inner peace?
  7. What is meaningful enough that you would give your life for?

No, I don't expect any answers to me; these are personal questions. They are just for you. I did this, as the blog entry from last night made me see what I do, or at least one thing I do for gaining inner peace if it seems illusive..I go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment