Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, what about this? '06

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. -Oscar Wilde, writer (1854-1900)

What do you think about this? Any truth to it as far as you can tell? For the record, I do not agree. I have several male friends who are that, friends. I would be interested in opinions.

At least my decision not to go see one of my sons was vindicated as it is snowing and it's particularly so, west of here.

I saw the Hershey's cocoa box in the cabinet a while ago and the recipe for hot chocolate was facing me. I couldn't resist and for the first time in a LONG long time, I made some. Nothing like hot chocolate home made as opposed to the mix. Something to savor as instead of gulping down as though it was medicine.

I must finally be relaxed. I slept well last night and for about 7 hours. However after reading the paper about 1100, I accidentally drifted off into a 20 minute nap. I feel as though I could sleep several hours. However I know that would prevent me from going to sleep in a timely manner tonight. I'll resist.

Guess I will bundle up and head on out for a while. I don't care to stay in the house hours on end.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment