Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Before I go

We have our tickets and we have reservations for lodging when we get there so just waiting to leave tomorrow.  Thanks for your kindness in comments.
 
I was invited to a gathering of old friends..we are a tightly knit group, for lunch and just enjoying seeing one another again.
 
I wasn't going but decided that going would be better than sitting here thinking about things so I went on and so glad I did.  I'll tell you; the support of true friends is priceless.  So glad they are mine and I am theirs.
I have a relativly new friend, one I feel as though I have known forever, who has written frequently this past week up till last night to support me and the family.  I can't find the words to say how much I appreciate that.  What a gem of a woman.
 
It is georgous here today and should be on our return Sunday late.  But the weather where we are going says light snow.  Sigh.  Since we are taking carry on luggage I can't take my formal dress coat.  Too warm to wear it constantly so guess I'll take my jacket.  A little awkward considering how it will look going into the church but one does the best one can.
 
So I'm just kinda hanging out waiting for the moment to leave.
 
Later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment