Monday, July 19, 2010

A Dream is Waiting '06

That's for me...'a dream is waiting' for me.  All I have to do is suffer staying awake another several hours till I can go to bed.  I have only had a small nap since I got up yesterday at 1400.  If I want my days and nights turned around, I had better stay up till at least 2130.  Otherwise I will be up at 0330.  That's no fun!!
 
I did get the house cleaned up and myself as well.  Just waiting for the opportunity to hit the sheets. 
 
Hey..go to www.zillo.com, put in your address (or be nosy and put anyone's in that you know) and you'll see yours (or someone else's) house in brutal detail including what you paid for it..when, the tax rates, it's value currently and projected. It will also compare your house to others in the area..tell you where yours stands as to its place in the pricing heirarchy.   Just all sorts of intrusive stuff (according to your own definition of what is intrusive) but it's a cool site.  I do believe there is a satellite photo of your place too. 
 
My three days break are filled to the brim with places to go and things to do.  Man.
 
The next set of work days are my 72 hr. week.  The 3 days shifts and the 24 hr. turnaround and the 3 midnights.  Not fun.  Stuff like that explains why it occasionally happens that I leave the keys in the door or the door unlocked. 
 
I came in this morning after the last midnight shift, the cat greeted me at the door.  I petted her, fed her and headed down the hall and meanwhile forgot to lock the door.  Tired and also distracted.  Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. So, me and her slept till noon unprotected by the lock.  Good thing this is a fairly decent neighborhood. Heck.  It could be worse.  I remember working 16 hr shifts every other day and getting home on one of those shifts, I parked in the driveway, lurched into the house, fell into bed..got up 4 hrs later to discover I had not closed the car door.  Talk about bottomed out exhausted.
 
Anyway, who wants to read my work life?  No, I didn't think so either!!
 
Later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment