Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Everyone's Searching for the Weekend...

I got off my midnight shifts this morning. Slept till 1230.  I have cleaned the house groaning and complaining all the way.  Nah, not really.  I had some good loud rock playing.  That always puts some more zap into my moves getting thru the house doing the cleaning.  I have a wooden floor in the kitchen and I like to keep it gleaming.  That entails skating around on it with big men's T shirts, one each, under my feet.  Good way to buff them and I get to dance to the music blaring in the living room.  What's not to like?
 
I've had my dinner, with dessert (grapes) first and about to take a shower and head outside before the news.  It's hotter than a Saturday night special out there (97) but it is purty!!!
 
I mentioned QVC the other day and how I got to talk to a show host.  Several people commented on that.  I am not being paid by them,  but I have to say I have only returned one thing in 18 years and they were excellent about it.  I know Beth mentioned liking the electronic shows..for myself, it's jewelry in all its forms.  I have a decent amount from them and the quality is excellent. If I'd had my druthers though, I'd druther have talked to Mary Beth.  But Rick was nice.
 
I have tomorrow, and the weekend off and start day shifts Monday.  That was for the benefit of friends and family.
 
Tomorrow I will start calling all the credit bureaus like Trans-Union, etc and get a fraud alert on my cards.  I may do a freeze on them instead and I have been advised to report this to the police though it was the Government who let mine and a thousand others, data be hacked.  A police report lends credence to your fraud alert.
 
Have to make a list for tomorrow's errands and doings including lunch out.  I'll do that out on the deck where it is totally georgous out.
 
See you later..the sun is calling me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment