Saturday, July 3, 2010

Now them's good eatin'! July 3, 2010

We went to a small town near here with our cameras and while we didn't see anything picture worthy, we were hungry for our lunch and stopped at a new small cafe there on the main street of town.

Ladies, Gentlemen, I want you to know that was absolutely the best sandwiches we have had!!!

For me, I had their customer favorite chicken salad sandwich. I had no idea how big it was so I brought half of it home. But it was on (you choose what bread) wheatberry bread..very thick slices, and the chicken salad was just packed into those two huge slabs of bread. The chicken salad alone was about 2 1/2 inches thick..and crammed with goodies. Pecans, fruit, pickle, I don't know what all, and the chicken chunks were as large as three- forth's the size of my thumb. Oh! My! Word!!! Oh that was soooo good I reckon. My tongue beat my mouth half to death trying to get all that goodness eaten.

We have been sitting around here since playing games on the iPad. The Zombie game is addictive. I was playing Angry Birds on the iTouch while one of the boys was playing the Zombies on the iPad. They have all of them headed off to a friend's home for supper and then, back here for sittin' around purposes. All the Macs will be out, you may be sure.

Have a happy 4th of July remembering the founding of our Country and enjoying the fellowship of one another.

♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. mannnnnnnn .... now i gotta go fix somthin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing you so upbeat and happy. Who knew a small town could serve up such award winning sandwich! Have a great night hangin out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sounds good. Hopefully word about the new cafe will spread and it will survive the tough world of new restaurants. Happy 4th to you, Miss Catt and your boys too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a winner lunch! Lovely is still my favorite sandwhich maker...she fired up the oven and made us some steak and cheese sandwhiches yesterday that were to die for! What's the world on the I-Pads? I don't think I'd ever really switch from my I-Touch to that frankly but some people I guess love them. I have Plants vs. Zombies on my touch and love it...it really is addictive! Have an awesome 4th Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who is also into photography. (She doesn't blog)Which one of your blogs has the most photos? Thought I'd tell her about your blogs.

    ReplyDelete