Saturday, July 10, 2010

Still Standing 5/06

Nope..I didn't do my hair myself.  It is still very long, still strawberry blonde.  I don't have the nerve to do it. Thanks to those who wrote..you silver haired beauties you.  Gosh.  To be free of this merry-go-round of Salon visits..  BUT not yet.  GRIN.
 
I have an appointment at the Salon, another Salon, not my used to be one..and I'll get the roots done, see how I like them and may start bring myself back to my auburn hair.  But I'd better let the professionals handle it.
 
I am just home..fed the cat and about to take a shower and get into bed within 30 minutes.  Man, I detest day shifts.  Just like a kid I have to go to bed while the sun is still shining. But..I also have to when I get off mids..and the sun keeps on shining while I lay in my darkened room. 
 
It has been a good day and guess what!!??  On May the 9th, I get a helicopter ride over the Site I work.  Never been on one of those..that will be great.  And to my youngest son, my Manager picked YOU as the next of kin.  Gee.  Warm and fuzzies, huh?
 
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment