Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today, July 7, 2010

Hi guys, I just pulled over the month of April, 2006 to here on Blogger.  Still trying to get it all ported over.  Slow job because i don't do it every day.

I am about to get ready to go out and be rowdy with my hoodlum friends.  One of my most favorite days of any given month.  Can't wait! It's just the gang I have always run with from work.  We ARE loud.

I am still just in shorts and T so I need to get my face on, my hair done and get ready to face the day.  :-)

11 comments:

  1. Have a terrific time...I guess that's a given but I had to say it anyway :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always so much fun getting together with old friends. I hope to see one this summer. Have a great time.. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had fun. I say there is NOTHING like hangin with your friends and being rowdy.. wish I could do it more often here too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;n sure you all had a rip roaring time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops fingers on a couple wrong keys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great day Carole. Glad to hear it.I guess Miss Cat had the house to herself. I bet she will be looking for special attention when you get home, huh!
    I am here. Arrived a couple of days ago and finding my way around. I am also there. Now I have 2 homes, surrounded by wonderful friends.
    Hugs and Smile
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have or had a great time!Take care my dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful time Sis! In mean time I'll talk to Miyuki in phone...
    Don't eat too full in your tummy just an half way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a good time & your kitty does well during your absence <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun...Still trying to figure out this Blogger stuff. Thanks for staying faithful at both Blog Quest sites. Have a wonderful weekend too...Greg

    ReplyDelete