Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What a Day 4/06

I'm glad.  It's another georgous warm day and will climb to 80 through the week.
 
I have my oldest son with me and tried to make a good dinner for him.  T bone steak and garlic mashed potatoes.  Veggies too, of course.
 
Cat is still reeling from my having been gone though I had a pet sitter, she didn't show up but once all the time I was gone.  Cat had eaten all her dry food and her water was fouled from her dropping dry food into it out of boredom I would guess.  I was mad but now I may as well get over it.  She was really hungry when I came home and desperate for some play time and attention not to mention brushing.
 
It's hard to find pet sitters and especially hard to find good ones. You hate to impose on friends.  But it may come to that.
 
Georgous day!!!  I could not be more glad!!  I have to start midnights in 2 days but...you always have to pay the piper.
 
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment