Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I've Done it Once... 12/06

If I've done it once, I've done it a blumillion times..and what is THAT you ask?  Well, I 'jobbed' myself in the corner of the eye again applying make up.  I say to myself "Self!  Don't be in such a hurry.  Take your time around your eye area.  The house ain't on fire and you have time to do this without self injury if you just will!".  Self wasn't listening. Again. So I jobbed myself in the eye again.  Luckily, my fingers know I won't slow down so they deflect the worst of it for me.   I got off with a warning again...a slight "owie".
 
I was procrastinating a little more than usual but heaved myself up onto the treadmill and then did the little workout with weights for weenies.  I felt like I needed to get a move on..and that's not a good time to head for the foundation and begin applying unless I do so knowing I will inflict an injury on myself.  :- )
 
 
Meanwhile I still have the rest of my face to do and I will have to pay some attention to the Queen of the Household here who has been meowing for 30 minutes and standing where I usually brush her.   I traditionally brush her first but instead I got up on the treadmill before the impetus left me altogether.  She is steadfastly reminding me of that.
 
It is raining, has been raining and will continue to do so till perhaps late tomorrow.  Then, it will rain again for Christmas day with snow showers the day following.
 
I have one more trip to make to get some grocery items for the onslaught.  I went two times yesterday and forgot them both times despite having written them down. I talk to people I know and get distracted from the task.
 
Another long one.  I'll quit.  Hope everyone is well or getting better.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment