Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's all done over in KTown

My boy got home in time to meet the floor layer and that will get done.  Tomorrow he is going to stay and work from home while the plumbing gets done.  He can finally shower in that bathroom Friday.  I have to go back and get my charging cord for the iTouch that I left when I was all in a hurry to leave.  I also left my fave small 6 oz. tea cup and I want that back too.

Oldest here this weekend.  Looking forward to that.  taco casserole I think.  Last time I made him a made-up fave of his and mine that involves good ground beef, potatoes and onions.  He  takes left overs home.  His breakfast was miouthwatering too.  Hope to do the same,

You guys read about the millions of eggs recalled?  I decided to Tweet that early this morning.  I always use Eggland's Best and they weren't on the list.  They are horribly expensive but they make eating eggs worthwhile because there is a tangible difference in how they taste.  Quality will out.  I finally filled in my Profile.  Going to test my Twins experience and see what happens.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good Carole. I love doing one on ones with my family.
    Have a nice evening and great weekend to come with your son.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the egg thing, scary for sure.. Mom goes through half dozen a week at least. Guess we will be watching more careful. : S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the eggs on TV this morning. A dozen eggs lasts me a month or so. I do check the use by date. Then I get busy making potato salad or something to use the eggs up.
    I am off to check out your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I'm getting eggs from the lady down the road. It's always something, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what they'll do with those chickens? Watch out for ah chicken sale...lol! My eggs are from MN not Iowa as the recalled ones are. Have fun, taco anything sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my own chickens for meat and for eggs so I am good to go. Was just a matter of time before there would be problems with chickens again. Horrible enviroments they keep them in. Ours right now free range even in the yard now that all the flower beds are filled out and they can't get in them and tear them up. During the hot days they stay under all the fruit trees. They have such a good life. Ok it's almost 2am I have to quit soon. Good night... or whatever it is to you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole, I didn't here about the egg thing but I'll have to check it out. I hope you are having a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the egg recall and did you see the Typhoid Fever outbreak because of bad fruit pulp from South America the other day? I never thought I'd be glad to have been immunized for that one in my own country...first major outbreak here in America for twenty years...yikes!

    ReplyDelete