Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Make My Day Why Don't You??


Ain't NO way, ain't NO how you gonna trick me enough to do the stoop and scoop and get me into that carrier and take me to the V-E-T.

I don't care that I would feel better. I don't care that you are worried about me. All I care about is my best and most favorite box right there behind me that I can only get a quarter of me into. Go ahead. Make another appointment and watch my sparks as I tear down the hall and dive for under the bed. I dare ya. Go ahead. Make my day! I can't heaaaaar you!

8 comments:

  1. Cats do have an attitude, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the little sucker at 1500 hrs!! We just got back! She needed that allergy shot so badly! In several days she will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just read your comment and I see you got Miss Catt to the vet. HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW LONG before she comes out from under the bed now?? Poor Ms Catt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might be the better part of 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, if she stays under the bed for two days....does that mean that you will get uninterupted sleep for two nights?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say you summed it up beautifully Carole...you may be a cat whisperer...not that you can control them (heaven's no) but you can sure understand them!

    ReplyDelete