Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Frontier 12/06

Maybe.

I have begun the process of getting another car. I have a buyer for my Saturn. But it is so old that what I get for it won't even pay the sales tax on the new one. My State has a horrendous sales tax. The second worse in the Nation as a whole.

I will go on out there, a son will come with me he said, and the price is non negotiable they said. It's an Internet deal. I don't want to type out all the ifs ands and buts but it's OK. Not what it seems when I said non negotiable. That is true, but there are things I just don't want to make a book here, typing all of it out as to the whys and wherefores. Not to worry. I called my insurance company to ask the premiums on the new car. Not too bad. I don't have collision on my 10 year old car and if I did, the premium would be about or close to the same.

We'll see how it goes when I show up in person, check in hand. I may or may not ultimately do it.

I was up at 0130. Coughing. the medicine didn't help this time. Hurt my lower abs coughing. Got up. Hope for better tonight. Or at least so much sleeplessness I will sleep in between coughing fits. Didn't happen last night or this morning I should say as I could not quit coughing to have an in between. Oh well. It could be a whole lot worse.

Beautiful day. I am staying off the treadmill but did the weights. Maybe in a while I can head out into the sunshine and get a few rays. as the temps will be high again! 65.

Hope you all's day is good.

Later.

 You know what?  Must be the cough syrup.  I was just printing out some instructions as to how to get somewhere and as the ink jet printer did it's thing..it sounded as though it was saying "DIVA DIVA DIVA DIVA" and so on, till the 3 pages were printed.  I thought (via my generous serving of cough syrup) how true.  I AM a "diva" sorta kinda.  At least where my clothes and hair and makeup are concerned. 




No comments:

Post a Comment