Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not Summery, For Sure 12/06

Things are moving right along today as always.  I never knew time could go by so quickly.  At work, those 12 hr shifts...those were like each minute was an hour..every hour was like a day and every day was like a year!!!  Now..I look up and wham!  the entire day is gone and it is lowering twilight.  Just trying to get my exercise done in the morning, the treadmill and then the weights alone takes over an hour.  Trying to cool down takes an additional half an hour before I can start getting ready for the day (make-up melts off an exercise-reddened and hot face).

Been out already to the Insurance company to get them up to date as to what vehicle I have now.  Good thing too as they thought I had 2 vehicles now.  Sigh.  This was one of those times where I had to repeat everything at least 4 times.  No exaggeration.  The girl just wasn't all there today.  Finally someone else came in and helped out.  There's a lotta that going around..folks who aren't good at their job.

I have hurried home, have my hair in a wrap while it deep conditions.  Been to the grocery store to get ready for the onslaught of boys.  They'll be here, some of them, Saturday and the rest Monday for certain.

3rd son is trying to make a decision as to where to go with his Grand prize winnings at his Firm's Christmas party.  He's still smiling!!!  He's torn between Alaska and Yellowstone.  It will be for photography.

I still cannot find where the guy put my little Christmas tree and am loathe to buy another as then, I will have two and very little space to store even one, never mind two. 

The temp is 10 degrees cooler than it was yesterday.  I did not see the news last night so I don't know for sure but I think we broke a record.  It was 72, far as I know.  Not today.  And it is now overcast as well.  yesterday was the last fine day granted till Spring.  And I had to spend it inside waiting on Comcast and the buyer of the Saturn and whomever else.  I SO wanted out.

Time to rinse and blow dry.  See ya soon,.


No comments:

Post a Comment