Saturday, August 7, 2010

Things Expand According to....

I am about convinced that whatever it is you have or want to do expands according to the time you have to do it.
 
That said, I find it amazing that there aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do.  That is ridiculous considering when I only had small blocks of time periodically I  got it all done. The one new thing added to the mix is exercise.  And that takes a little time.  To get dressed for it..set up for it, do it, undress and put on normal clothing...then do the workout with weights..takes time.  Waiting to quit sweating so as to put on some makeup after the first workout of the day adds time too. It is 1316 hrs as I write and seems as though I just got out of bed!  But I have risen, worked out, gone out and returned after several errand runs. Couple of hours and I will be working out again.
 
Also, I want to add OW OW OW OW OWWW!!!!  I overdid it on the arm exercises with weights yesterday so, my shoulder joints are complaining a little. They'll have to get over it.  There's more where that came from. Calf muscles are a bit sore too. It will work out.
 
Co-mca-st came late late yesterday and got all my channels up and running. (cable) I was hacked as I only got to get up on the treadmill once due to not knowing when he was coming over. Trapped me in the house too, as soon as I got back from my hair appointment. Hate it when that happens.
 
I have been around to see almost everyone.  Just 3 more to go.  Hope everyone is well. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment