Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An Absolutely Beautiful Day...Again

I'm down with a really strong cold..coughing a little, sneezing a littte, runny nose and a very sore throat..drainage like out in the street's drainage system...I need downspouts!  Anyway,  I am grateful for the day regardless.  ♥

I can't believe my nightmare last night.  Haven't had one in so many years I don't remember one but in this one, I was fending off a monster and with my pillow. It as working- but he scared me to death.  He kept scratching on it but he couldn't get thru it to "get me".  Whew.


Hope you all had a good day.  Mine was spent contemplating my sore throat and tiredness BUT I didn't give in to it.

 This lady lives in my front flower garden.  She's a miniature Gardenia. That's really dew on the petals as I went out before 8 in the morning.

10 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hope your throat feels better tomorrow. That's a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you aren't getting allergic to CATS"!
    Hang in there, and get feeling better soon.
    Also, thanks for the positive comments on my "farm video". I'll be posting a few more for y'all to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even in your misery you made me laugh about needing downspouts. Hope you have sunshine to rid the pillows of bad dreams. The Gardenia is awesome big picture click. Wow! The center looks like cheese dip! Get well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain literally with the cold/flu...I am just getting over my bout with it and now Lovely is ill...the kids were first then us...sigh. Sometimes feeling lousy like that brings that bad dreams. Hope you feel better after a sound sleep tonight Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that you feeling under weather..change in season perhaps.. I know that around here we have been kissed with the fall weather. lovely kiss's.. they are..thankfully it does not last long. hope yours does not either.
    have you tired some tea with honey?
    The Gardenia
    its nice meeting you.. and thank you for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry, it posted before I was done.. I was trying to say that your Gardenia is lovely.. it looks so tender.. and delegate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you must feel! I woke up with sinus problems this morning too---hope it doesn't go into an infection. Guess I'll have to drag out the allergy meds--again. Feel better soon and take more of those great pics---love the dew on the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mother used to have a gardenia plant by the front porch. It smelled beautiful. Fantastic shot, as usual! Hope the head cold is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gardenias are one of my favorite flowers and your picture is excellent as usual. Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete