Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good Day

This is a good day.  Any day is a good day.  You don't have to look for something out of the ordinary..it just is..all by itself.

The days are made even better when you have a family.  You are always grateful for that family who love and support you no matter what.  They have your back and you, theirs.  What a joy.  Having friends is almost the same.  I am so grateful for all of my friends, their love and support-- whatever I may need.  They give it unstintingly.  I am truly blessed. 

Additionally my blog family, the ones who know me and care about me too as well as my  FB family came to my emotional and spiritual support a month plus a few days ago when my brother passed away.  I could actually sense that prayerful support every inch of the way on my trip and all the way back as well as when I was there.  That and the spiritual support from my church family..I can't describe how that made me feel.  It truly lifted me up. 

 I can continue to love and be a friend to those both in my life here and in my cyber family. ♥ That makes my day!  And makes it a good one too. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this post. Made me feel good insided as I feel exactly the same way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You says truth Sis,I can feel all my friends support me through in here and FB family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the power of prayer and support. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Sometimes ironically or not the people I talk to on-line are more supportive then those that are close. Thanks for being one of those people Carole! God's blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete