Friday, September 17, 2010

Got that done

Goodness..the cat got her blog finished awhile ago and she also Tweeted FF to her followers on Twitter..thank goodness she doesn't have a Face Book account or she would well and truly be burning up the internet. She does more than *I* do.

I got my MSN blog done and went past Flickr. Did my commenting on it, and MSN to whomever is left over there that blogged. I've been around to who I can find in the dashboard that blogged here on Blogger..I am cookin'!

Speaking of that, things may be starting to look up. Food tasted good again. The past several days, it most definitely did not. I had a tiny pizza for lunch and enjoyed every bite.

No real plans for the weekend as far as I know, I've been too focused on just getting through the day and night to look very far ahead.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with friends or your family. Above all..be grateful for what you have and have fun.

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your throat is feeling better. Have a bit of fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better. The photo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, I do hope you are feeling much better and have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
    Nice photo up above.
    Well I am falling asleep at my keyboard... Better go get my beauty sleep.
    Hugs Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the contrast going on between the black of the ravens and that beautiful blue sky.
    thank you for your kind words..
    in answer to your question.. and i am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner.. is yes i do have a flickr account.. there are some links to slideshows on my right side bar..that can take you to my flickr page.
    sorry to hear that you have been under the weather.. but happy to hear that your feeling much better now.. fall colds are not fun..
    have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting here today wondering if it will get to fifty degrees as they sait it should...I will not miss this. Love the crows in that picture! Sometimes I think it would be a nice way to spend the day from a perch looking at the world go by...if I had a cup of coffee that would be about ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believed in you, you really enjoyed the pizza after all you has been sick,I do that too eat only junk foods thats test better for in my mouth:-) Fortunately I don't get sick ...well I shouldn't said like that I may have a bad heyfever this year in summer's time ones the Sun's come up and need watch it out.
    If more than 30c and 40c Temp that kills all grass, as you know I don't mind hot weather than the cold winter's weather.
    The crows they are cunning birds in Japan we found in the grave because lots of foods there, The traditionally we took first season foods to our family grave.
    Well somehow my brains work in here:-)
    By the way the word an email (lonly) that means more likely miserable feeling to have a bad cold.
    Sorry I didn't express will enough Sis:-)
    Have a good rest,
    xoxox Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you seem to be on the mend. As a person who had suffered from upset tummies etc I know how you feel. What were the blackbirds looking at I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to hear that you getting betther Carole. I have somekind of bug . Its going slowly but it sure dragged me down.
    Lovely photos
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you've been so nice to post comments on my blog but I don't see your kitty's blog? Can you send it to me so I can follow too?

    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete