Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kitten Heels and..Wednesday Rant(s) a day late.

kitten heels Here's what they are. There were several people who had not yet heard of them.

I and the camera have been out. I took about 40 pics of something green eating a flower. NO idea what it was. I hope out of 40 pics, one at least will come out decently. Macros require NO swaying, no breathing..no nothin' except trying your best to keep still and lower the shutter button easily with no shaking. I know. Get a tripod but that takes time to set up..however, it is inevitable. Money though.

I have a late Wednesday rant. It's still Wednesday, right? Just the matter of 24 hours added to it but it's Wednesday..right? Right? OK. Here is my declaration if I were King (or Queen) of the realm..I would declare all those women who pop gum be put into a small metal lined room..great acoustics, and a string of firecrackers be set off so they can hear it really well. There was a woman who went everywhere I went in a store..this was strictly coincidence..she too wanted a pair of shoes. Her pops of gum were so loud they made me jump. Seriously..I jumped! Take that offender to the Chamber with a string of firecrackers! That's about the way she sounded.

Then there are the ones you can't easily get away from..they work with you. You have to really think hard how to approach them so they won't do it even more. Add the whistlers to that. I'd rather hear a man whistle than any woman I know. Theirs, the women's are always shrill and discordant and make your skin crawl. At work I don't want to hear ANY whistles and Management should come thru and off with their heads when they do it. The gum crackers/poppers too.

I have spoken.Smile with tongue out

8 comments:

  1. As I sit here snapping my bubble gum and whistling dischordantly I wish you a wonderful day! LOL! I can think of something I'd love to do as king...actually the more I think about it maybe it's a real good thing I'm not king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kitten heels, but love Audrey Hepburn more. I feel more sorry for the gum snappers than me...they got issues! I can't whistle but love that kinda of whistling that sounds like a harmonica...not many can do it.

    I hate people who flick their cigarettes out the car windows. In Oregon, that would start a fire! Inconsiderate, but then cars now a days don't even have ashtrays but you can buy 'aftermarket' ones that fit in your cup holder. IF I smoked, I would be considerate.

    I loath people who say they are good pet owners but come in to the hospital with their pets in filthy carriers! Again, all linked to being responsible in my eyes.

    I take an occasional good photo, considering my little Kodak point and shoot, but then I see the photos a photography couple who adopted a kitten from me take and well, no comparison! I love your photos and the pear says autumn and the pod/flower says hope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes earplugs come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not going to like this, but I whistle all the time and I know it's lots better than if I were singing. Maybe you should take earplugs or earbuds and your iPod with you when you go out. Then you won't be annoyed by other people. Some people show their happiness by whistling, others may hum or talk to themselves. Those are the ones to stay away from! LOL Different strokes for different folks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, I never meant to be offensive; I am talking about being cooped up with people and not being able to get away in a work place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how to whistle and I can't carry a tune. I certainly agree with you on the gum popping. Nervewracking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Respectfully I hope to never wear kitten heels.

    ReplyDelete