Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Net and Phone

By the late time the tech got here..the system had been up and running for 2 days.  Any falling out was minor. The specs were so good when he went on line to look at them that there was nothing to do.  He said if I wanted him to anyway he could and would replace the modem.  I said no, I'd just move on.  I wanted it looked at as it was.and he could see it from the on-line display it had been very dead in the water for a long time prior to the visit and the last day and a half or so. 

This was a signal issue, not a re-set of the modem as it were where one pushes the re-set button on the back of the modem.  However, it's a good thing to do that when the occasion demands.

Bought a cute argyle cardigan this morning on sale and a pair of kitten heeled shoes. Also on sale I might add. I can't wait for it to be cool enough to wear the cardigan and that reminds me..the tank tops etc need to be stored.  Pain.  (in he neck).


This was what that pretty yellow flower yesterday came from.  Or this is its leaf pod..not sure.  Anyone know?

4 comments:

  1. Just getting all caught up. But I am also getting so fed up when on the internet. I think I may try a different browser also, Maybe that will help. Anyway hubby's gone for a few days so just enjoying me time and doing as little house stuff as possible. I so need to get some new posts out but really wanted to get caught up with everyone 1st. Ok I have never heard of kitten heeled shoes. I am going to a class reunion in a couple days. Boy am I anxious about that. Not excited like most people just anxious. Another long lonesome's drive(hubby's not coming)and an evening of mobs of people. Can't wait to see some of my old friends,but would love it without everyone else there. So my dear I am off again, thank you for always taking the time to stop at my blogs.
    Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world are kitten heeled shoes. I never heard of them. Cardigan sounds nice. about time to switch our clothing over. Kind of hate that in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you. I'm ready for cooler weather as well. But not the switching clothes from the closet to the garage and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your internet, etc going. I don't know what kitten heels are either. I love Fall and Winter. Kassey said thanx to the Admiral for her visit this AM.(sat.)

    ReplyDelete