Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Spinny Globe

I love seeing  that the globe, (what my teacher son calls the "spinny globe")  has become popular with the blog family.  I lifted it from my teacher son's blog.  No, to be truthful, I am so inept that HE is the one who put it both here and on the Admiral's blog..for which I am grateful.  If left to me, it would never be there.  Talk about pitiful and inept where anything computer related is concerned..that would be me.

I would have headed out to the river this morning for some sunrise pictures but I am expecting the Comcast tech to get here within a span of 4 hrs.  So, here I stay until and if he gets here,.  I have had trouble with phone and internet since Saturday morning.  I have called and had the automated reset signal sent over and over.  Then. the service will work for an unspecified period of time only to leave me with no phone and no internet again.  Even I can tell it's a modem problem.

Here I am..waiting..dressed and hair combed.  I'm busting to get out of here. ♥
 
Here is a picture taken yesterday..burgeoning buds and pale maize colored flowers.  I will put one or the other here.

12 comments:

  1. Nice shot of the flower!

    Did our tech take care of everything? If you need more help, you can reach out to us.
    Thanks,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the globe but am always puzzled why it thinks I'm in Gillette, Wyoming...go figure. Sorry about your Internet issues. Our service has been spotless for some time now. I think we found a winner of a company in Bresnan. They manage our phone and tv too. Love the flower picture Carole, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see the globle on the Gadgests I think. I was going to add it too. Family is family .:)
    Hope they get it all fixed Caorle.
    Lovely lovely flower.
    Mine all bloomed when I was off running around the country. Im enjoying yours.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You even have Comcast here. Trust you . Smiling and lauging with you.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried unplugging and then plugging the modem in again? Lots of times that's all that's needed. Lovely flower. I wonder what kind it is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are having problems with Comcast. I hope they fix it for you. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has me down as living in Clinton. Just 8 miles away though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the softness of your flowers. I have been having internet problems also. I have to use a satilite internet where I am and it is very expensive so I only signed up for the cheapest plan. Which really is only for light surfing and e-mailing. Well as we know when I get to visiting here I go way over my limit and often get shut down of the rest of the day or it goes into a crawl that takes everything forever to load. It is such a pain. Just the other night I was trying to get thru my followers list to get caught up on everyone, only made it to the M's and everything finally had slowed so bad by then I just had to shutt all off. Since hubby has started spending more time on the internet, it has increased our usage even more. My computer is also being pushed to the limits processor wise like right now something else is running making typing here even not easy. Time for an upgrade and new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad your phone and net are working again.
    Gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the globe too, wish I could get it on GGB. Blogger cooperates so much better. I don't know where it says I am. Lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iam very happy for that you having a good moods Sis:-)because on way back from Admiral space..
    The internet are big part of ourlives in todays.
    I never thought about in back five years ago.
    The flower..I can't fined the new word...
    BEAUTIFUL,Lovely,Gorgeous, that all I can said..
    xoxoo Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iam very happy for that you having a good moods Sis:-)because on way back from Admiral space..
    The internet are big part of ourlives in todays.
    I never thought about in back five years ago.
    The flower..I can't fined the new word...
    BEAUTIFUL,Lovely,Gorgeous, that all I can said..
    xoxoo Sis.

    ReplyDelete