Friday, October 8, 2010

And Away We GO! October 8, 2010

I am all ready to go but I can't leave the house till 1100 to meet my son at his place. He is having an eye appointment and then, we head off over the mountains.

The little Miss did not get to the V-e-t as you know from yesterday. My best bet is to go outside to ask if he can see her (when I come back) and wait till she is asleep somewhere and take her by surprise IF she doesn't read my mind again! Grrr. She has to go no matter her thoughts on the matter as she needs her blood work and she definitely needs her allergy shot.


At least we have a beautiful day to travel including thru the mountains. I have the camera as always but leaves will not have started changing yet. Any time now but not quite yet.

There will be a belated birthday cake for me when I get there. He couldn't come here for the day so there will be a cake when I get there. :-) Can't beat that with a stick! (just the mixer!) :-)

Be good and I'll see you when I return.

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. It's funny how cat's can sense what you are about to do, almost as if they can mind read.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the leaves haven't started changing here yet either. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get how they haven't changed, but probably because it is so warm down there still. All the cool weather we had and two hard frosts did the trick here.. they are just popping everywhere. Hope the cake is good the trip is safe and fun! Take care. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time. The maple and poplar leaves are changing here. We notice leaves changing in Missouri, for the nearly 2 weeks we were there. Fall is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and a Happy (belated) Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. bribe the cat with a piece of birthday cake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Let's see.... now I remember... you'll be "plenty-nine" this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your Happy Birthday Sis!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is make me a big smiles in my face ..
    You know what is?
    Your cat had sign said 90% discount in restaurnt:-)
    The sign for only cat foods?
    xoxoox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun my friend. I think your kitty has powers eh? I have stopped following for ah bit because my alert box gets enormous when a few transfer old blogs. Jist for ah bit till your all moved over. Hugs my friend! Oh I will most definitely visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that you had a good trip. Thank you for the telephone call. It meant so much to me.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete