Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The barrel 3/07

As for the title of the blog...well, it's my turn in it. 'Nuff said.

Turned out another beautiful day today. I am happy to say the weather man was wrong. He made it seem that today and the next several following would be all rain event.

I wonder what will happen regards my Teacher son. He is a Fulbright Scholar as I mentioned before. 
www.iie.org/fulbright It just wants them to find someone suitable to "swap" and if and when they do (there is no guarantee) he and my grandson will be off overseas for a year. He asked for one of three Countries. I will be happy for them but on the other hand...it will be different for me not to see them as often as I do. He also took advantage of the usual once a year Transfer opportunity in his school system. He's had several interviews...time will tell which way he will go. Overseas, or stay there..same school or another. I was hoping to go there this weekend but something came up to prevent me from going. Perhaps next week if it is convenient to him and to my good friend who 'cat sits'.

I missed the oldest when he went home. Got used to cooking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment