Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Dogs..The Dogs Are Barking... July 2007

The dogs are barking.  I wonder what the matter is?  Could it perhaps be someone out on the deck practicing? I uploaded a picture in that upper album. Whew.

I will also get to see another son this evening.  He's coming by to see his brother and his nephew.  Hope to gosh he doesn't bring the camera as this place is not very clean or picked up. 

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow thru Saturday as they will be here and I have to go in.  I can't just call in as I am all my employer has on those days.  He is short handed.  I hope to goodness he can hire someone before long though as I mentioned before, I do not want to work in the busy season.  I had to do that on my shift rotations..don't want to start that up again.  You cannot pay me enough to start that up again and gosh knows I am making nothing much now.  I am well over trying to be all things to all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment