Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gees Louise October 17, 2010

I'll start with the month of July blogs from 2007 tomorrow.  Taking a  break.  But man, talk about not getting anything much done before church this morning!  I always at least take all the bed linens off and change to fresh sheets soon after I get up.  Then, after church I go thru the house like a buzz saw and get the rest of the house clean.

Well, I got up..fed her Majesty, fed myself..thick slice of garden tomato with an egg on 2 slices of wheat bread.  Yum.  ANYway, I went into the bedroom and took off the linens.  I hurried too because somebody was standing there at the foot of the bed and very interested.  I jerked the sheets off, and hurriedly started the fresh bottom sheet onto the mattress.  But too late.  The interested party leapt up like a 1 year old kitten and plopped right smack in the middle of my sheet that was only partially on.  I went to the other side of the bed and tugged mightily but Her Majesty did not move.  So I laboriously pullllllled and pulled till I got all 4 corners anchored.  I gave up.  She was asleep by then.  I headed off to church.

And when I returned at 1100..she greeted me and I made a beeline straight back to my room but someone beat me to it.  I did get the top sheet anchored at the bottom of the bed and I was able to start bringing it up to the top.  A giant leap for cat kind and she was flattened and spread out over the entire bed.  Not an millimeter uncovered by her royal flesh and fur.  I gave up.  Several hours later she came out for a snack..and while she was cracking the morsels, I ran in there, added the fleece blankie and whew!  Finally at 1530m the bed was made.  The rest of the house was clean as a whistle.  Nothing like cat help around the house.

11 comments:

  1. My goodness, you should be knackered out after all of that. LOL I like that word. I know Miss Catt was a huge help to you.
    Garden tomato, that sounds wonderful. I never thought of eating tomato on an egg sandwich but I think I would like it with a little mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this cute little cartune running in my imagination of you and Miss Cat trying to make the bed with her all sprauled out. Ha! Jesse loves to jump up while I am making the bed also, and I do the same thing... trying to work around him. Sometime we wrestle and he will pounce at me and then roll on his back and want me to rub his belly. We have alot of fun and their isn't a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh.
    Thanks for the info you left me on my space. What I have been doing is copying and pasting from my blog to windows writer and then at the very bottom right hand corner is a place where you can change the date so they go into archives and the proper date under older posts. Sometimes the pics work and sometimes they don't but I try to go back and find the picture on my harddrive and redo it when I can. I am not sure when I finally delete my space if I will loose the link to some of the photos . Not sure. I am sorta learning as I go. But if you could copy and paste to windows live writer and go to the bottom right hand corner you could add the date and then your posts will be in order. Just a thought. I was fortunate that the last 7 months were in WLW so I just whiched them over to my blooger through WLW no problem.
    Anyway I am sorry this is so long.
    Well it is late and I had better get some shuteye. Have a great week ahead.
    Blessing and Hugs
    Dianne :) And thankyou you again for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very patience lady,I don't think that I can waite for around 15:30m to made my bed?
    it nearly my happy hours time:-)
    But everybody is difference you are enjoy with Miss catts that is all matter nobody else:-)
    Love you both,
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An eggs sandwich sure sounds good, haven't had one of those for some time now.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so live this life lol. As soon as i leave a chair on the porch to get something from the kitchen and come back,the chair is accupied already and they will NOT move LOL. They have total control, and they know it :) gotta love em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life moves at a different pace for you I'd say Carole LOL! Admittedly I don't need a cat to make my days run at a delayed pace some times. Here everything runs at a pace that's on another scale all together. It's another day without power and it's a brutally hot one...what else is new? We finished the meetings in the church we've been at and start a new one on Wednesday. We're all pretty exhausted at this point. We're on the last legs of this trip and it feels like it. Been thinking of you lots, blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our bosses sure do test us and I wonder sometimes if they laugh at us .... That girl was sleepy, going to sleep that fast. Enjoyed it as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy she sure loves to torture you. Wildflower has been doing that to me as I sit at the computer she sits right outside on a table in the window 2 feet from me. She meows like she wants in so I get up and open the door. She runs away. I know what she wants, she wants me to come work outside as she loves following me around. I got some great photos of her I will be posting at A Window to my World as soon I get my brain working again and can focus. Hopefully next week. Been eating tons of beautiful plums and apples from our trees. Made a plum cake today. Take Care Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! Isn't it amazing how they can make themselves weigh so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a funny video running in my head. She really keeps you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete