Friday, October 15, 2010

I So Want To Discuss Paris June 2007

But I will try not to.  Just I think it was wrong to let her out when you nor I would have been let out. 

It has been a good day.  I had oldest son here from last night till early afternoon.  He got a one pound New York Strip steak last night with a new steak rub I bought.  French fries too I might add.  And a horrible lightening storm and heavy rain for entertainment.  I honestly thought the electricity would not last for the cooking of the meal.  Hence, it was served early. Youngest son got here at this house about mid day for the first time since his return from Alaska and took his brother out for a belated birthday celebration and me for a celebratory new job dinner!  That was fun! I felt a little alone when they all took off like big birds back to The Big City as soon as we hit the door here and they dumped me off.  I had just settled into feeling a little badly, when the phone rang and it was one of my brothers!  Yea!  Not that I have a favorite of the two brothers but it was my favorite brother.   so I got to talk to him and my sister-in-law and my nephew for half an hour.  I believe I will fire up the cell phone and call my other favorite brother!! If I wait on HIM to call me, I'll be waiting a while as he is not one to make a lot of calls.  :-)

Hired some yard work done.  The back fence was covered in poison ivy.  Some was killed with Round Up from a few weeks ago.  But it was clinging to the chain link fence nonetheless.  So most is gone now, picked off by the person I hired.  He also was hired to get the oak tassels off the roof and the gutters.  If I leave here, it may be to a condo.  I am SO over trying to find people to maintain this property.  Due to back issues that I have, I can't tend to the yard myself. 

Hoping all of you have had a great weekend so far!  I sure hav

No comments:

Post a Comment