Friday, October 15, 2010

Not About Clothes June 2007

Well, maybe I will mention I found a pair of "stone" colored linen trousers that will look great with a rose colored short sleeved jacket.

It seems that getting a job has gone a long way toward helping me regain my focus in regard to not eating so much. Yes, not smoking takes a toll. I have been at too great of pains telling you that. However, mindless eating is another thing...especially when you are aware of it (is it mindless then? Probably not!) So I seem to have a grip again now that I have a job to look forward to. I wish I had taken this step earlier. But I didn't want to give up my freedom. I suffered long and hard for that freedom as those who plodded thru my blogs of yore, know. I just couldn't see past those hours and the personal sacrifice. However, not all jobs are like that. I knew that all along but did not wish to consider working. I am in a good mood despite recent certain setbacks in other areas. Proof is I am hungry and losing weight. And I am grateful for all I have and Who enabled me to have it.

I will be headed off to no less a place than: The Big City here in about fifteen minutes. Today is a family day!! Tomorrow more so. I ate some oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon which will insulate me from the pizza smell coming up within a couple of hours! I hope.

Just stopping in for a bit before the day begins. I hope you all's is awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment