Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Red Neck Room October 6, 2010

If J in Georgia was on Blogger he would immediately know what I mean as he is the one who named it sorta.

I just came back from that loud LOUD noisy rambunctious group of working and not working contemporaries,,also great friends of mine. Always so glad to see them, and they are glad to see me,. In other words, we're all glad to see one another. :-) We made just as much noise..and I swear, I don't think any of us can speak to one another without shouting. It's funny and it's noisy and it's why they put us in a big big room all by ourselves where we can't bother anyone too much.

I love those times. I headed to Wally World immediately afterward and picked up stuff for the trip this weekend. Anyone else ever tried those cherry (or any other flavor including chocolate) "Cutie Pies"? Oh, be still my heart! Yummy.

I doubt that there will be any leaf changes across the Mountains as we go this weekend but you may be certain we will be on the lookout for them.

So, what's going on in your blog home? Mine is freshly (and smellingly) painted.

11 comments:

  1. Hey there rowdy woman! I just thought I'd stop by and give you a hit here from Ghana! I sure can't thank you enough Carole for always being such a good friend. Thinking of you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis..I love fresh paint but not the overwhelming kind like oil base. yuck..lots going on at my place.. I ranted allll about it.. hehehehe it is Wednesday after all.. ;)
    Hope your week gets better and better.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to get together with friends. I miss my monthly luncheons with friends at home.
    Not sure what a cutie pie is but if it is food I probably like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening from Eastern Ontario, Canada. Sounds like you had a wonderful, roudy, fun filled afternoon with friends. Glad to hear it.
    I worked all day as usual on a week day. Came home had dinner, took Jesse for his walk , sat back with my feet up and watched a bit of TV and had a hot cup of tea, and now here I am, sitting at my computor, doing a little catch up!
    Glad you had a laugh concerning my comment I left last night. I think I may have made a new word just for cats. :) Ha!
    Hey! Those cutie pies sound good, I wonder if you can buy them at Wallyworld here in Canada? Cocolate cutie pies sounds good to me.
    Well you take care and have a great weekend away, Carole.
    Hugs, Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED get together with friends forgot everthings and only kept laughing times until our lunch time is closed :-)
    Glad you are going away with Aka on this weekend...BUT what about Miss Catt's? hope you find somewhere comfortable room for her?
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. noisy neck red room.... hum... sounds fun
    trees in mountains turned some time ago
    just now turning in lowlands yellow specks n red/brown spots

    hum ... wonder if the red room looses its leafs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound like I missed a party . I bet it was a good one and as time went on the loader it became.
    You have a wonderful weekend going over the mountains.Take lots of photos Carole and when your eating that chocolate think of me. I would love some and be there with you to take photos.
    Now I think there would be some laughing going on. We could have a blast.
    Its really dusty here. Good thing I dont have fresh paint. The combines are rolling and each producer is so happy Im sure. We are.
    Were almost done and so am I. Getting tired of cooking and I dont know what to make next. Maybe meatloaf.
    Have a wonderful night.
    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds your friends are a great group of people. Just also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and your gracious comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always great fun when friends get together like that. Followed by shopping, and then topped by a nice clean and fresh painted room. It just doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My blog home is about to be vaccumed after I run a couple of errands. I am ready to paint as I bought the paint last year but lack the extra push to get started. Who would like to give me a push?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine is currently showing a scary mask and horrid hand holding a skull infested stick. Don't say I didn't warn you!

    ReplyDelete