Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday October 21, 2010

Yup..just finished with 8/2007 blogs.  So after a few days off, I got  that much done.  I will allow the thing to go to WP but I won't use it.  It'll be storage.

Another day as wonderful as to be the stuff of dreams for us all as Winter comes on and we deal with gloom, cold and rain with snow.  But so far, the month of October has been so sonderful I can't find the words good enough to describe how fabulous they are.  You just feel glad to be alive and are thankful for the privilege.  The matchless blue skies..the sunny warmth with a cool breeze to let you know the temperature is still in the 60's or high 50's.  The sun, while you are in it belies that and you think it's 80 out there.

Soon as I hit send I am going to the deck to sit at the bistro table and just bask.  I have been out every day with the camera but what trees I find that are beautiful are surrounded by garlands of electric and utility  wires, poles and so on. so I haven't found anything yet. I may not. I won't drive to the Smokies unless someone wants to go with me. 

Thought I would leave you with another Charlotte picture.  :-)  A neat restaurant.

12 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome place to eat. What did you have to eat there?
    The leaves are coming off fast now but the temp is a bright sunny 55 degrees.
    Have a good day and give Miss Cat a pet for me.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe that I'm in a place where the temperatures are almost always in the high eighties to the low nineties even in the month of October. I see the steady increase day by day and wonder at the wonderful season of fall at home that I've been hearing so much about. That little restaurant looks very nice indeed. I love places like that. Thinking of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been beautiful here today and all week. I too have been outside or sleeping. Under the weather today but not for long.
    Very nice little place. They are few and far between here . You sure captured a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I'd eat at any restaurant with the word "stool" in it's name.
    The leaves are turning now around here. I haven't had the chance to take a few snaps yet. I don't want to miss the peak. The weather has been unsettled for a couple of days. Now I have to go back and do more something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute quaint little place.I'd enjoy going there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stool pigeons... hum... buggsy malone hang out there ... looking fer da rats.

    let me get me buggy hitched up and when i get there you can take me on a tour of the smokies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been wonderful here, too. Today it was 'raining' leaves and acorns.
    That restaurant sure looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a couple friends come for lunch today and we ate outside on the deck then just sat out until the sunset went behind the mountain. We just kept moving our chairs back further to get every minute of sun we could. It was so nice to take a day off and just sit out and relax. Hope you enjoyed your beautiful day.. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use WP for the same purpose - storage!

    Stool Pigeon is a much better name for an outdoor eatery than Pigeon Stool would be!

    Have a wonderful weekend
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will put my hand up to coming with you up the
    smokies mountains:-)
    we could sitting by the outside table that will be nice what do you think Sis!
    We had 29c a beautiful weather but tomorrow is only 18c with showerly day that the weather man said..
    I guess you having a sweeti dream with Miss Catts by now in here 2100hrs.
    xoxoxSis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The restaurant looks so inviting, nice looking place. I know those Smokies must be gloriously colored.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the how nice the weather is this month. How I would love for it to stay this for a few more weeks. Stool Pigeons looks like a great place. Would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete