Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Intrusiveness Dec '07

Seems as though there is another witch hunt.  First smokers (which I am not one of) were  and are persecuted and almost tarred and feathered. Now it seems that all teachers are targeted more and more to the point that anyone can now see what their disciplinary record is.  Yes, yes, yes, I know.  You don't have to tell me that there are some rotten apples in that teaching barrel.  I can read too plus I have access to the news.  However as with any other profession there are the majority who are a credit to their calling.  However, what other profession may you or I just decide we want to see the disciplinary records?  Maybe I would like to type in your name..or the other persons name just out of idle curiosity and see what you were called on the carpet for.  There IS no other profession where I might type your name into a search engine and see what personal things I can find out about you. That used to be called personal information.  I suppose one should be grateful that they give the name and birthdate and supposedly no other info to help out the identity thieves.  Right.  Again, you don't have to tell me about a occasional rotten apples..I already know.
 
It is scary how much witch hunting is going on in the past five years.  And it's also very disconcerting to know that when you show love for your Country or show devotion to God, you usually can't without having to beg someone's pardon.  Freedom of expression seems to be disappearing for some.
 
I hauled myself up the hills today and came upon one of the most woodpecker riddled-with-holes-utility poles I have ever seen.  That thing has seen some serious action!!!  I'm surprised it's still standing. 
 
Maybe I can find the picture for you.  It was "holed" all the way to the top and to the bottom.  Must have been a favorite!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment