Thursday, November 4, 2010

York Peppermint Patty Nov. 4th, 2010

York Peppermint Patty (which I LOVE!) must have something for Miss Catt as well. I was munching on one here when she came in after holding the two beds down most of the day, to see what I was doing. She climbed her steps to be right next to me here at my desk, and when I bent over to give her a kiss and greet her, she got extremely interested in the scent coming from my mouth and homed in sniffing and gave me a kitty kissie right on the lips. I laughed aloud which brought more peppermint scent and I got smothered in interest again. Hm. Maybe I ought to eat one just before I do the stoop and swoop trying to get her in my arms to stuff her in her carrier. It'll be about 2 weeks tops before she goes back to the vet for her shot and likely her blood test.

My goodness! She is purring so loudly she sounds like a Harley Davidson motorcycle. This means more York Peppermint Patties. Have to keep this up. After all I live to please Her Highness here.

What's up with you all?

11 comments:

  1. I love York Peppermint patties too. It must be another Libra thing! I kow it will be a big sacrifice for you to continue eating them, but if Miss Catt likes it then you must do it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had one in years, but I love'em too. Good idea you have, but she won't forget you tricked her...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. growing peppermint in the pot... make kitty all peppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, I like peppermint and love chocolate, but not together. I'm not sure peppermint patties will work when she has to go back to the v-e-t, though. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole, press your ear up to the speaker. Quick, do it now. Hear it? Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr; that's me! I'll do anything for Peppermint Patties, lol. In fact, that was one of the things I had ready to give out on Halloween. Darn shame I had no kids come around, huh. All those little patties just sittin' in the big bowl yellin' and wavin' at me every time I pass by. I think they've been talking to each other because now I only see just a few in the bowl. Huh? Where'd they go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's worth a try. It may work once or twice but a smart kitty like her will be quick to catch on. I don't blame her for the interest. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a long time since I've had a York Peppermint Patty. Understand exactly why Miss Catt was so interested...that is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could have taken a photo of Ms Cat giving you a kiss. That would be so sweet. I love the sound of a cat purring. It sounds so soothing.
    You and ms cat have a lovely Friday, and weekend.
    Hugs, Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you to likes a York Peppermint Patty
    that easir for you to buy two in the next time:-)
    Today we having a beautiful day but golf course are still floods, I bought two cherry tomatoes plants and I going to plant in the garden:-)

    Yesterday,we having Oak day (horse racing)the last one, it was fantasic day I 've had at another golf clubs with all my friends.
    xoxox Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI SIS.. peppermint probably smells kinda like catnip to her..lol...I love the small ones the best. Not a dark choc fan at all though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoda thunkit! York Peppermint patties and cats!

    ReplyDelete