Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday, Day After Christmas

Hi all of you.  I came around to see you and wish you a Merry Christmas before Christmas.  Here it is the day after and I am still spinning around as though I was in a washing machine I am so busy.  I couldn't even assist the Admiral in her blog until today and since she has a goodly number of furry friends, namely 100, I am helping her to go visit her furriends.

I was just asked to go look at the Christmas lights all over town..so see you soon and I will visit as soon as I can'

♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Well you MUST help Admiral first, after all, she has no thumbs and so can't write or type by herself at all. It's a good thing we all speak Cat-ese otherwise those adorable blogs would never be born. I just love how cats think, don't you?
    Have a great time driving around town this evening, Carole -- too much snow here to do that without sliding into every other car. And too, you have to live up to your name while you can:
    Christmas Carole, right? XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting hit hard here with the storm! cannot see a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we're getting hit hard with snow as well. Tomorrow may provide some picture opportunities after I do mucho shoveling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it like a winter wonderland with the lights and snow???

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a "White Christmas" with only about 3 inches of snow....making it pretty, but not troubling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Twin, I know you are having a wonderful time with all of your boys there. Enjoy!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to do that. Some of these people really decked out for Christmas. I'm glad you've got you sons with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does get busy this time of year so being a day late wasn't so bad. Heck, I haven't been on for days. Didn't go around checking the lights this year. Why? I have no clue. Busy or lazy :), who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to wish you and Miss Catt a great 2011 filled with happy days, cozy nights, and all the good things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be very busy. I hope you can settle and relax soon :-)

    ReplyDelete