Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Dear Blog Family,

Happy New Year. I love what our friend JennyD published a few days ago.  If she hadn't (and if I had found it first!!) I would have published the same thing.  It was a winner!!  Those are all of the things I wish for you as well.  :-)

I haven't been here or even at Miss Catt's blog (aka the Admiral) because the boys didn't leave till yesterday and we were always put or doing something.  Or I was being trounced in Scrabble.  (I won a few!) Or I was completely tied up with the Admiral trying to get her to eat or drink..preferably both.  We had another Vet intervention and she'll go back Monday for another appetite stimulant.  (pill form and NO way Jose can I pill that cat!)

I hope you all had a good Christmas, peaceful and putting a smile on your face. I hope you have the best of years ahead and that whatever challenges you are handed, you will meet them with bravery. You're not alone. Even if there are tears running down your face..still, you're not alone.  ♥

I slept fabulously last night because I was more free from worry for the day and night and because, much as I love having them here, it was more like a normal night to be just me'n'her. We could walk around in our undies if we wanted to.  And may have!

See you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Carole. Fingers and paws crossed for the Admiral.

    "You're not alone. Even if there are tears running down your face..still, you're not alone."

    That made me teary....Wonderful sentiment.

    (((Hugs))) and Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Praying for the Admiral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happiest New Year to you also!
    So glad you got to get a good nights rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great night, wasn't it! You know I am thrilled, Carole, and this is now a happy, happy new year.
    XOXOXO
    (ps/thanks for the plug ;) glad i found it first, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year and thank the lucky stars you were able to bring in that new year with the Admiral! I hope this year brings you nothing but joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray that things get better quickly this New Year for the furry Mrs. It really is amazing how distracting and worrying such things are. We've had continuing bad weather...I'd say we're in for a typical winter New Year or not. God bless you Carole, have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Happy New Year! I read Admiral was doing a little better. I hope she will get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the two of you, you'n'her. I hope this New Year is all things good for you and your lady gets all better.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the good things about living in my sorority house is that I can walk around in my undies without scaring the kids. If Mr. Gaelic so much as takes off his shirt, they all yell "ewwwww".

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cold to walk around in my undies.
    Happy New Year to you and your family Carole. As you can see I'm in catch up mode again.

    ReplyDelete