Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday...all day long

IF I can, I have to do that thing again of trying to catch the cat to go to the Vet yet again. He asked to see her again today and it's 3 days since the last pill. It always hinges on me trying to fool her. I can't wear jeans..she knows we're going to the vet (even if we aren't) and I can't take my hair down..she knows we're going even if we're not. (might be the grocery, might be lunch. might be who KNOWS what but to her..we're going THERE!) I don't blame her because it's always hard for her when we're there. I'd hide too. I DO hide sometimes when I have to go to MY Dr. but..only in my mind..I do go.

Me and my Words With Friends..i.e my iPod scrabble games are going much better. I win maybe half- but I still get thoroughly thrashed by one of my sons in between my winning some.

I am dressed and made up..of course that means we're going there! And this time it does unfortunately if she doesn't catch on, and I'm biding my time till I swoop and scoop her up screaming her warrior songs all along the way (I hope).

Glad you liked the bee and flower. It's a look forward to what's to come.

.

11 comments:

  1. Hope she doesn't catch on until you have scooped up and out the door.
    Have a good day gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should play scrabble sometime on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are able to get your Lady to the vet today.
    Congrats on the scrabble games that you have won.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're winning. I have yet to beat my daughter at Lexulous (like Scrabble, only 8 letters) on FaceBook. Garry and I played Scrabble the other night...just have to say I won. Although not by much.
    Hope you're able to swoop and scoop your girl without too much trouble. I feel for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you didn't have too much trouble getting Admiral to the Vet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not time to visit the vest again...oh no! I can't blame her either! I've been playing a lot of Nazi Zombies on the i-Touch with my daughter. It's a lot of fun and is very much like the big Call of Duty version of the game...before anyone blasts me Google it! LOL! Anyway, have a good one Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to you won the game of scrabble games.
    Thats someting to cheer up for you Sis:-)
    I don't understand that why you don't have the pills in home? only I can thinking of that maybe hard to given to her....

    Hope Miss Cats agree with go to the VET.
    xoxoxo
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Michiko, some cats pill and some cats will kill -- meaning, some you can get to take the pills but others, it's a death defying fight. Better the vet does it)
    Carole, by now I'm sure you're home. I've caught up on 3 or 4 of your blogs, lol, and I see there is none listed "newer" now. Whew. Know what I'm going to do? I'm going to rig up one of those old string/tin can phones from your house to mine. PING PING U THERE?
    XOXOXO
    (OH! ps/you have to see what mr puddy wrote back. it is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Admiral is such a smart lady Meow! :)
    It is amazing when cats read us like a book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully all went well at the doc. The Admiral is cunning. I sure you had to be on your game to trick her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am hoping it all went well. Carole I know this is so hard for you . Your such a good Mom and you love her to death.
    When my Mom and I would go shopping when she was still with me as soon as she would put on perfume her little dog would not be happy . It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I noticed before she did.
    Hugs
    and yes Im playing catch up agian.

    ReplyDelete