Friday, January 7, 2011

Ready, Aim, SNOW!

Gee whiz good grief!  Wednesday's snow put a hitch in my gitalong and now, it's about to fire up again and again all the way thru next Wednesday.  A solid week of it.,  Last year was bad for snow too. It's messing up visits too as no one can get up and down the hill here much once it, the snow, lets loose.  I can't wait for Spring.  Whining already.

I just made a pot of hot chili.  This will make you reach for the water glass.  I was going to make a meatloaf for the oldest but looks like he can't visit what with the snows coming over and over.  So chili it is, and I'll probably freeze it.

Miss Catt aka the Admiral has updated her blog and we have been over to WP as well..making the rounds on hers and my blogs and it seems everyone is OK. 

Here is a reminder of Spring.

10 comments:

  1. Love that reminder. I go back and look at the roses I have in my files just to give me something to look forward to. The chili should keep you warm inside and out from the way you describe it. My hubby makes it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reminder too. We had another snowstorm this morning. Lovely out now, with the sun, but I'll have shovelling to do when I get home.

    Enjoy the chili!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo and I am counting the days till spring. It can't come too soon for me.
    Chili sounds really good!
    Have a great weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture first cheered me up on FB and now here it is doing the same thing all over again! I never thought I'd hear you speaking more of snow than me but so far that's how the snowball has...erm...melted? I'm longing for something else too yet dreading it. My eldest will take driver's Ed this year...wow, what a damper that tries to put on summer! LOL! Have a great day Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that mean you won't be able to get out once you get your snow storm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull reminder of Spring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful flower that I like very much though I might put up some flower in my next post time:-) Maybe cheer up for peolpe who having a bad snow winter time weather?
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is so beautiful!
    We've been having light snow all day here. Probably have nearly 2 inches on the ground. This cold and snow makes me feel a bit like whining, too. :-)
    Chili sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Beautiful reminder of spring, Carole.
    Your Chili sounds delicious on a cold winters day. Stay warm, and safe, and may you, and the Admiral have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs to you my friend.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Coarl. Im not on fB that much or anyplace so I did miss this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete