Monday, January 3, 2011

Things Might be Looking Up

I think Miss Catt turned the proverbial corner with the administration of that pill to enhance her appetite.  She has kept it up regardless that she was sue another today.  She had a good lunch and supper last night of her own food..and again today.  Decent water consumption..not great but decent.  Most of all she is playing a bit and noisier.  I like that now..I didn’t before she got sick.  So, I will monitor her closely and we will keep dealing day by day will she is normal again.
Heck of a way to start the new year and end the old one.  She is a family member after all. :-)

Other than that I do want to say again the deep appreciation and care you gave me during this time.  Trust me when I say I am completely sincere.  I have, as I said on FB, the best friends in all of the blog world. ♥

12 comments:

  1. {{{hugs}}}
    We are so glad she is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I saw this a little while ago on wordpress, ha. But I'll say it again, I am SO happy that she is rallying and eating AND making some noise and playing. Great signs, all of them. I am breathing a real sigh of relief. MUCH love sent to you both.
    Also, I saw your note on my page and rather than you have to go all the way back over, I'll paste my answer here:
    Oh, thanks for asking about Lee. I don't know about today. Yesterday and today she was on a lot of morphein and so didn't want visitors. I was almost going to dial her room a minute ago and then thought better of it. If she's sleeping, let her sleep; she has the phone next to her and can dial me if she wakes up. But tomorrow, I'm going to find out how she is from the nurses desk, at least. She's had such a hard time of it. You asking and saying a prayer for her is just the sweetest thing in the whole world. I appreciate it SO much and love you for it. XOXOXO
    Mon Jan 03, 07:25:00 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good news. I'm so glad she feels like playing as well as eating and drinking.
    I will continue to pray for you both.
    Love from Kassey's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear this good news. Having her eat and drink with the added plus of playing I know eases your mind some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS A GOOD NEWS SIS!
    Only I can says...
    Have a good rest of all of your family.
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloon's Mom here...I'm so glad to hear that the little lady is feeling better and eating on her own, you must feel incredibly relieved by that. Special New Years blessings to both of you for Health + Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your kitty feels purrrfect soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed, Carole, she's on the mend. The worry we have for our families (fur and non-fur) can make US sick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to hear that the small feline is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to hear of improvement Carole, I sure know what you mean about it being a tough start to the new year but a full recovery for her would make it pretty darn wonderful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear it Carole. Our animals are part of the family and it it's tough on everyone when they are not feeling up to par.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear Miss Catt is doing better. Those furry critters are so much a part of our family.

    ReplyDelete