Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday

Us loud mouth rednecks are all going to meet again for lunch. A couple of hours of loud rowdiness...what's better?

I went out to dinner last night. We were going to Calhoun's on the River but wound up staying in town here and went to Ruby Tuesday's. Their salmon patties are excellent but they tend to stay with you for hours so I didn't choose those as it was later and I would have had to go to bed with them on and in my belleh. That is called indigestion. SO..I had, what else, the chicken fangers. Not a mis-spell..I always call 'em that.

Came back here and sat around talking politics (luckily we are on the same side) and had some coffee (not me, I would have stayed awake till next year..I had water) and generally enjoyed the evening. Slept like a rock until the bright cheery tones of a few meows sounded reveille at 0630.

I have started my way over to your houses..hope all is well there. Wish you could join me for some hootin' and hollerin' in a few hours. You'd have fun!

Pee Ess: If you'd like to feed my fish over there on the right hand side of the page, click in the square and you'll see food appear and the fish will eat it. They said thank you.

13 comments:

  1. Lunch sounds great! What time? I'm there :D
    The fish are so cute. Have to tell you that yesterday I went to another's blog and they have fish, too, only multicolored. So there I was typing away and had the comment box sort of low on the screen. All of a sudden I spied this black thing racing onto the corner of my monitor and in a blink I smacked that thing silly! Thought it was some kind of big old bug and almost fainted. HowToFeelStupid 101 day.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fed your fish...think they're all bloated now. :-D

    Have fun at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Admiral must be on the mend if Momma feels like going out! Fed the fish.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken fingers. Yumm! One of my favorites and the main reason I miss Cheddars. Company sounds good too, last night and today. I am glad you had a good time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fed the fish too...they are going to be well fed no question!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes go to Ruby Tuesday, too. I love their salad bar. I don't drink coffee in the night, either. But unlike you, I think I can fall asleep before next year :-)
    I fed the fish. It is a very cool sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE FEEDING YOUR FISH... what a hoot... to bad the cats can't get to them... they are getting fat from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy Ruby Tuesdays steak and mushrooms, yummy.I fed your fish. I haven't figured yet how to get them on my blog. Someone else has more fish. They must increase in time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can imagine the political talk Carole...my, just thinking of it makes me smile! I'm so glad that the MISS is doing better. I'm up late and need to go to bed, I taught tonight so it kept me wired longer than usual. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a good time, as always. Would have loved to listen in on the political discussion. There's plenty I could say there, but usually keep my mouth shut.
    Do you suppose those fish will ever get bigger?? Being fed so much would do it to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love nothing more then to join you for some hoot'n and holler'n, boy would we have fun.
    fishies are fed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness, did I ever feed those fish, let's hope they don't go belly up. I would love to do some hootin and a hollerin with you and your friends. Maybe you could come and go singin at Buds. Could be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to play with you cat here instead. Fish and I dont get along.. Have missed my visits here. Its been awhile since you and I have connected.

    ReplyDelete