Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday

You ever tried that flavored carbonated water, usually 69 cents for like..a liter or more? Good stuff. I love the mandarin Orange and the lemon. It's clear..never colored. You know what I mean don't you? Over there where they sell the water bottle and jugs?.

I just had me some peanut butter on a slice of bread. I put the jar back into the cupboard and lo and behold, once again I slid it onto the shelf with the label to the back. Just two days ago, I didn't know what any can or jar was because about 99.9 % of the labels were facing backward, for pity sakes. So at that time I took all of them out and put them back in, label side out. And each time I have put things in there from little forays out to the grocery, danged if they aren't always facing inward again. Beats me how I keep doing that when I absolutely do not make a conscious effort to do that silly thing. GO FIGURE!!! SO annoying! I had to take out several things and put them back in. How in the name of common sense can a person inevitably pick up something and mostly always have it facing the wrong direction. Murphey's again, I guess. I should have included this with my Jelly Side Down post last week. :-)

I looked in the dashboard to see who blogged..not too many of you. Come on..we're all waiting. ♥

14 comments:

  1. Alas, I've had to give up carbonated beverages, at least on a regular basis. I used to love drinking plain club soda, even mixed half and half with regular water. Sounds unappealing, I'm sure, but I liked the little zing the water would have with the addition of a bit of the carbonated stuff.

    As for posting today...Gee, I suppose if I go home and Annie's had normal poop, I'll post. LOL! But I don't expect that to happen for a little while yet. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure glad Murphy is living with you now. He has spent enough time with me lately and I am tired of him. :-)
    I love anything with a lemon flavor, sounds good to me.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you are talking about, I love them as they aren't too sweet! I used to get the Giant Zazz brand but they have discontinued it and I think the store brand now (can't think of it) is too artificial tasting so I have gone back to buying any generic club soda and adding just a touch of Rose's Lime Juice...not quite a Gin and Tonic but ok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried it, but sounds interesting. The labels have to be facing me, a quirk of mine..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think Murphy should take a long walk off a short pier. The world has seen enough of him lately. Maybe the kitchen elves (Harry Potter, lol) are moving the cans while you and Miss Catt are getting your beauty sleep. You know how mischievous they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, sounds like a case of too many bubbles in the bottled water. For a nominal fee we can install our patented can turner arounder with the optional bottle turner arounder attachment thrown in free of charge.

    Since the doc took me off Pepsi because the acid content was doing bad things to my innards, then my beloved sweet tea for the same reason, I have become addicted to Aquafina Flavor Splash; zero carbs, calories and fat and it comes in various delicious flavors. I'm not telling the doc about this....he'll take it away too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband lives on the carbonated water from Wallyworld. He just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lemon flavored water, too. Also a watermelon. I have to go check if I can find mandarin orange flavor one because I love mandarin orange :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you. Listen up! I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Go to my page to copy it and put it onto your page and then do a blog with 7 things about you and pass it on to 15 more bloggers. Whew. You can do it, I just did :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and that's for the "human" blog hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you turn it when you are moving/looking for the can you are after... Thanks for the laugh. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. NO I don't drink flavored water but I drink fresh
    orange drink or tomato juice..sorry Sis!
    I tell you truth that I know that not good for blogging...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't worry about where the label is facing. I worry about where I left my pants the night before. I worry about not being sure what day it is.
    All I drink is Poland spring carbonated water lemon), milk, the occasional beer and no martinis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My drink of choice is just plain water. You made me smile with you label facing backwards story. Somehow I think we all have things like that...it isn't done consciously, it's just done. And we have to make a real effort to think about it so we don't do it the 'wrong' way. At least I do. Thanks for the chuckle.
    [hugs]

    ReplyDelete