Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday...Far as I Know...

I'm getting ready to go out.  It's Friday far as I know.  I am trying to keep them all in a row.  :-)

Two of the boys will be here this evening for a bit.  The youngest is going to help me with  a new cable box and the computer is NOT backing up at all.  Must be bad software.  So I am hoping for his pronouncement on that.

Otherwise a bland boring day but it IS a day and for that I'm grateful.  I heard thundering feets this morning all over the house so the boss is feeling fit for the moment.

Work to do..see ya in a while.
xox

8 comments:

  1. Have a great day, Carole. I hope you hear thundering feets every day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kea :) Thundering feet is a fabulous sound. I can hear 4 of them downstairs as I speak. I think they probably found the new featherwand.
    Have a great weekend, sweetie :D
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. 46 degrees for us today for that alone I'm starting things off right! Have a great day...sounds like the MISS already is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carole! I just saw your post on my blog. I didn't know you were on Blogspot! I'm having a dry spell right now with nothing to blog about but hopefully I'll be inspired this wknd. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Miss Catt is feeling well. There's been some thundering feet around here today. I'd much rather it be during the day instead of when I'm trying to sleep. :-)
    Have a wonderful visit with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thundering feet mean that Miss Catt is feeling better and that makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom and I always wait for the good news about Miss Catt and she's having her brofurrs there too.
    xxx Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  8. That okay Miss catt feel okay other problem can fixed by your younger son LOL!
    Millie's afraid of Thunderstom noise that ever since she has hit by an earthquake at New Zealand Grandma's house in last year.

    Miss cats can make a big noise likes thundering feet it is okay.
    xoxox
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete