Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I do believe it's Tuesday!

I have done my treadmilling, tossed around the weights again and I am in here with the overhead fan on!! to help cool off. Then, I'll do my face and me and the camera head out to the unknown again. (I know I won't find anything but, you never know AND what I really want is a walk in the woods.)

I did not have a particular Valentine's Day extravaganza this time. No date. BUT I did have a visitor who would like to be my Valentine but alas, no. Here I should make it plain that my caller came at 1200 NOON. And now, for the next paragraph! Geesh!

I was on the yellyofone last evening with a fellow blogger and friend for two hours so that was my evening and a very pleasant one it was :-)

I feel good, the day will be good with mostly sunny skies and that is just the boost I have needed these past several days. I feel like a million dollars again. Oh the gray skies will be back yes but it's good to get some respite in between.

What's good going on in your neck of the woods?

6 comments:

  1. The sun disappeared here...now I know where it went ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sunny over here and the guy I hired is working his fanny off getting all the leaves raked and bagged. So far, there are 34 bags done and he's only half finished. I had made a deal with him for a low amt of $ and now I feel so guilty after seeing how hard he's working, that I am going to give him what he originally asked for PLUS an additional 40 bucks just for being so darn honorable. He is a workhorse!

    Soooo, some blogger kept you on the phone instead of you being able to look all gorgeous for a suitor. Tsk, tsk, that blogger should be ashamed!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is finally warming up a bit in Kentucky, making us all very happy!

    Purrs,
    Clarissa & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was partly cloudy this AM but sun returned, so nice. "she" was my valentine...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming by to visit Dante yesterday. You're a new name to me, but it sounds like you're quite familiar with my big red boy!

    Glad you had a good V-Day chatting with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a cloudy gray day here up around 39 degrees but tomorrow is supposed to be a lot warmer. I am counting on that.
    Did you enjoy the walk in the woods? Big box of chocolates??

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete