Monday, February 14, 2011

What a Fabulous Valentine's Day

No..it's just me'n'her but it's a beautiful fabulous day out there.  The sun is shining all day for the second day in a row!  Now, that is special.  It is pseudo warm out there but the wind is blowing so that it makes it feel chillier of course.

I got on the treadmill this morning, tossed around my weights and took off like a big bird, camera in hand.  However..make that camera in it's bag with it's accouterments all in a row.  When I reach my destination, I choose which lens and we go from there with the bag and what's left still in the car all locked up and hidden.

I went to the arboretum with the camera but really what I wanted was the extra walking.  There really was nothing I saw that I wanted to take a picture of. 

Got home in time after a stop at Kroger for a visitor who just took a chance I'd be home.  As I was getting out of the car with my things in hand, he would have missed me had I been 1 minute later in arriving.

Oh it is glorious out.  I may head back out anyway.  Hope you all have a happy Valentine's day and I have had one too.  ♥

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, the Sun is out here as well, I will go out soon to take in some of that sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to hear that you have had Happy Valentine's day today we have a sunny day (just change)We having 31C now only 15C NO GOLF. I go to the beach house at one of my friends.:-)
    xoxox You&Miyuki&Miss Catt& Victoria.
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have melty snow and temps above freezing; so Happy Valentine's from here to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HAPPY Valentine's Day to you, too, Carole! It is absolutely beautiful outside and this afternoon I chucked the paperwork and headed out myself. I needed to pay for my storage unit (I pay for it 3 months at a time so I don't have to think about it) and then over to Home Depot for 2 new outdoor extension cords, a new blower, and a new double shepherd's hook and 2 new bird feeders. No plants were there yet but give it a few more weeks and they'll be loaded.
    It's after 5 now and I've got some chicken in the oven and heading downstairs to fix a glass of wine -- YAYYYYY....happy valentine's day to meeeeeee, hahaha.
    XOXOXO......glad you liked sam & lucy's valentine sphere message, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Twin. Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me today.
    It is not as warm today at 43 degrees. I am not complaining, it is much better than below zero.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day, Carole.

    I think we hit about 4C or so today, which is balmy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a nice day here too. Hope you found something to take a photo of. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day Carole! I was out today on a rare date with my Mrs. and it was a real treat. No pictures, no kids, just us...what a gem! Our weather sounds just like yours...we were in the fifties today but that darn wind...sigh. I realized I finished my Africa pics so I'm going to have to get creative again here soon with the camera.

    ReplyDelete