Saturday, March 26, 2011

MOAN

I am gonna bust wide open.  I had a friend over and we watched the UT Women's basketball game in the Sweet 16.  Then, after sitting about for an hour and a half we headed to the Big City and we had supper..an early one.  We went to Conners and though I had the vegetable plate, with a choice of four..the helpings were enough to feed a family.  I could not finish them and what's more, I ordered one scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.  It was like a CUP of ice cream for pete sakes!  It was so delicious and melty good with lots of vanilla bean specks that I ate it all..and if I could have, I would have unloosed my belt and the waist snap to my jeans.  I am so miserably full I can't stand it.  I am home now (of course, duh) and wearing loose yoga pants. I won't eat till tomorrow night probably.  My friend had an 8 oz. filet, potato and broccoli and creme brule for dessert.  Two cups of coffee (water for me) and we thad someone roll us out of the restaurant.  OH  MY GOODNESS I am full.  But this was a wonderful break from all of the drama going on here.

Just keeping my hand in.  Oh, and here is my home before I got married.  My room, the second floor middle window. You CAN go home again.  When my brother passed away last summer I went straight to my old home.  It was good.  I even got to see an old neighbor man who called the high school on me and ratted me out when I played hooky.

xoxox

8 comments:

  1. I know how miserable I feel when I eat too much, but I go right back and do it time after time. It is good that you got together with a friend and had someone to talk to.
    It is really cool that you got a pic of your old home. Very nice!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuller thanah tick on ah dawg eh?
    Load me up an haul me away good is nice once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can eat much more than 'that' ... he he he

    Sorry to hear about your brother...
    Still, memories live on forever. Keep the good ones close in heart.

    P:S: That's a very nice house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, It is nice to hear you got out with a friend, and had some fun.
    It is nice to be able to go back to your old home, and recall some good memories as well. I am glad you had such a nice day. Sleep well and have another wonderful day tomorrow.
    Hugs, Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you have has a good time with your friends though non sense in stayed home all the time.. I some time stopped on way back from my golf to seen my old home, because not far from here.
    I ate more carefully in home but with friends it always ate more...and just like you when I came home quickly change to Gym's pants:-)

    Good night Sis! Sweet dream...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ate something last night that's still haunting me today...ugh! Don't you hate that? I get sort of melancholy when seeing our old house...it's actually not too far from here. Have a great Sunday Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing about your home...
    gosh has it been a year already?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been there, done that. You feel just miserable after. Sure your back to snuff now.

    ReplyDelete