Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Uncluttered Sunday :-)

This was just taken and it shows my point yesterday when I said I had an uncluttered desk at last. Outside of the computer's cord and the external back-up hard drive, as I mentioned, I am wire free. The keyboard and mouse are wireless (I am protected from marauders outside wishing to get into my network. I don't have 2 computer pros out of three sons for nothin'!) (and the third son is a teacher)

No hubs with all their ports hanging out back of the computer with all the ports filled because I don't need them. Also, the sound on this Mac is absolutely fantastic. No external speakers needed. Oh, and that white cord is for the charging of the iTouch..I left it there as I charged it and did updates last night.

OK. Just wanted to show that. There is the new office chair that Her Majesty is always in while *I* stand up.

xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, that chair looks super comfy to me, too!
    Julie says..what a great setup! You are ready to roll!

    Tom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a neat set up. I hate all of the wires cascading down the back of my computer. How is the router attached?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love all the hats ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very neat and cord-free Carole! It def. pays to have computer geeks in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings.....
    Great, mind just manages to get all cluttered again. It is admirable when its cleared just as yours is now.

    Have a fun uncluttered week...
    Peace...
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clutter is fundamentally important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great setup. Really looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your computer setup looks great. Have fun with your new Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best part with the wireless keyboard is it provides a perfect spot for a cat to lie between the keyboard and the computer. The subtle warmth of the computer will be perfect for the Admiral once she catches on. I used to lie stretched out in that spot of Mom's iMac. I miss it now that she has gone laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of printer combo thingy do you have and do you like it and what do your wise mac sons recommend...I may be upgrading when I finish my basement and rearrange the furniture and desk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you have nicely set up your computer and
    Miss cats being happy moods and plus you having the spring time. All good and I'm happy too.
    xoxoxo
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I forgot tell you about that I borrowed one of your hat for my golfing:-)
    Sorry I had told Miyuki to tell you?
    Enjoy your spring weather.
    xoxoxo
    Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk looks just like mine doesn't look.
    By the way, booty in the pirate sense, though I realize pirates have booties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An office of dreams Carole! I figure that if I ever make the big switch to Mac it will be some time in the future if at all but I love the look of things...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very neat, in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carole very nice. Mine is a bit of clutter with books, water, my glasses, my hat :) words Angles, speakers , facecream. ha.. sometimes Paris is on it . Love your space to visit us all
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete