Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

Anyone still watching DWTS? I forgot it till last night. There are 3 of the couples that are OK. Don't even care who they are and that may be about it watching.

I found out how to add something from my download area on my Mac, so I will show you better what the stained glass looks like. I did not take this picture, the maker of the glass did it. It was sent to me to judge if I wanted it. It is specifically Herself and made with her markings.

Pretty day today and that will be it till Friday. Rain and cold yesterday, decent today with partial sun and rain moving in this evening for the rest of the week. BUT again and again I say, better'n snow.

Have to get weeding. DON'T want to. But I have to.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The sun catcher is so beautiful. They did an excellent job for you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely IS the Admiral! Are you willing to share with us who made it and contact information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it. It's not too bad. Kristy Ally is doing much better than I thought she would. The sun catcher is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have any good weed let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An old friend started a stained glass company in Maine when he got out of the Marines back in the early 80s and I was amazed at the craftsmanship that goes into making these beautiful pieces.

    Snow yesterday morning, all melted in the afternoon, HEAVY frost last night, sunny and 60 today, cold with rain and/or snow for the next week :( If this keeps up I'll have to figure out how to hold an umbrella, a lunatic dog's leash and shoot a camera all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful the sun catcher but I don;t want to see at present time. I don't know why....
    xoxoxo Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love that sun-catcher!!
    me: Oh, Magnolias!!
    so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete