Friday, March 4, 2011

A Word About JennyD

♥♥♥Before anything else, our sweet friend JennyD is not feeling up to par and she'll be back blogging when she feels better.  She assures me it's not super serious.  ♥♥♥

I went to the Big City and while at the bus station (I went downtown on it to avoid exorbitant parking fees  as I wanted to take pictures) so..as I was saying while there, I did not realize that there was a curb in my path and I stepped off of it wrong and while I did some pretty fancy foot work to remain upright and not fall- plus  holding the camera..still I did meet the concrete rather hard and messed my knees and one wrist up pretty well as far as scrapings is concerned. I'm not over the hill so there was no danger of broken anythings.  Just embarrassment and some fancy childhood play looking bruised and scraped knees and wrist.  My chest took a lot of the brunt.  That was not any fun whatsoever.  So.I am home instead and thinking of ice packs.

In case anyone is wondering I am walking around fine.  Just my knees are banged up as is my wrist and another place.

So for now, just a note about Jenny..and see you tomorrow.

17 comments:

  1. Oh man Carole, I'm so sorry about the fall. I hate things like that but I am thankful nothing is broken. I've been mostly off my sore foot still but I think it's slowly getting better. Take it easy and recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin!!! Twin!! I am so sorry to read this. Thank heaven you didn't break a bone.
    I am missing Jen too and I will stop by and tell her so.
    In the meantime, take care of yourself!
    HUG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear you took a spill. Those things happen so fast. Take care of yourself.
    Thanks for updating us on Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that myself and it is no fun! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH! Broken bones can happen to anyone, though, at any age, so I'm glad that didn't happen. Lots of purrs from the boys and universal healing Light from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes when those spills happen the embarassment is worse than the injuries but I'm glad it was nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *owie*
    I hope you are doing better.
    Hitting the concrete is not good.

    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya know...... next you attempt a concrete curb Pierrette, please let me know so I can get a video of it. Just might get enough moola to cover the embarrassment.

    Glad to hear it was only scrapes and dings and an embarrassing blush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you took a spill and I hope you heal fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gee-wiz :(
    you made it through the winter without a scratch then you go out to have some fun...
    ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Carole, you lucky there was no seriouse damage. To either you or Victoria. I shuddered to think about. Sorry JennyD is under the weather and pray she will be her own self in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, sorry the hear about your spill. Take care of those knees. Glade to hear of no broken bones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear you hurt youeslves but it is not seriouse damage.
    Take care Sis!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been wondering about Jenny. Look forward to her being back.
    Sure glad you didn't break anything..other than pride..when you took your tumble.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...at least the camera is unscathed, hahameow! You are lucky you are fit and can do that 'fancy footwork' to save you...

    ReplyDelete
  16. good to read about Jenny, Carole, I dropped by her blog recently and left a comment saying I hadn't seen her for a while...Good to know she'll be back updating soon..
    It sounds painful that tumble, I hope you're feeling less bruised soon. all the best to you and Miss Catt...from me and Her Maj..xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the message about Jenny. As to your fall, the important part that hopefully you were able to keep the camera out of harm's way!

    ReplyDelete